75inQ partners with Sustainable Talent
- Over 15 years of experience in the sustainable labour market.
- Access extensive and complementary networks.
- Experts in finding and binding the right talents to your organization.
The Recruitment & Selection Process
Selection of a minimum of 3, a maximum of 5 suitable candidates for an existing profile, with whom the organization can conduct an initial interview.
The deepening of the selection process is continued here.
The candidate signs an employment contract.
- Deepening and supplementing vacancies with stakeholder overview and interests.
- Approval profile with HR Manager and Line Manager
- Proactively approaching potential suitable candidates personally
- Preparing the job interviews
- Introduction to the client for the first round of discussions
- Presence and advice of Sustainable Talent in the first round of discussions
- Selection of candidates for second round of interviews
- Presence and advice of Sustainable Talent in the second round of discussions
- Support negotiation of employment contract
- Your organization will permanently bind a network of Sustainable Talents and Female Energy Professionals
- Sustainable Talent and 75inQ can pro-actively poll these experts for the vacancy through the personal connection.
- Our search is diplomatic, without undue attention.