lunch & learn
Deepen your knowledge about the transition of our planet, based on the latest scientific insights.
What can you do about climate change?
What is the impact of our current energy system on our planet and what needs to change?
Join 75inQ’s director Anouk Creusen for an introduction to the energy transition and deepen your knowledge about the transition of our planet, based on the latest scientific insights.
In this module you will learn about:
- The latest IPCC reports.
- Emission sources and CO2 draw-down
- The knock-on effects and feedback-loops and how they are linked in our system.
- A lot of science; explained in an accessible way by a trained geoscientist.
What is your role in saving our planet?
- Professionals in- and outside the energy industry.
- Fact-finders and storytellers.
- You want to understand the scientific foundation of the debate about climate change.
- You like to try and experience our services and acquire new insights.
- You support our mission.
lunch & learn
Watch the online module conveniently during lunchtime and enjoy an educational break.
Before and after the online module you will receive extra training material by email.
The online services of 75inQ and Herzien are designed to help you move at your own pace.
Register now and:
- Select a date at your convenience.
- Receive the pre-reading material by email 3 days ahead of the module and start gaining new insights.
- Join the online module or watch the recording of the webinar.
- Watch the recording for 3 days after broadcasting.
- Receive an assignment by email after watching the online training session.
- Learn how to receive feedback from our trainers and experts.