lunch & learn
People are making the transition
What is your role in the acceleration of the energy transition?
Join us for look at the demographics of people that are making the energy transition work. Why does this matter and what could your role be?
Join 75inQ’s director Anouk Creusen to talk about the simple and scientific case for more diversity in energy.
In this module you will learn about:
- The link between gravity and gender-balance.
- The value of diversity in decision making, innovation and progress.
- The current state of gender-balance in the energy sector.
- The drivers behind the need for more Diversity in Energy.
- Science and research explained in an accessible way.
What is your role in the energy transition?
- Professionals in- and outside the energy industry.
- People of all genders, M / F / X.
- You want to understand what mattes for economic independence.
- You like to try and experience our services and acquire new insights.
- You support our mission.
lunch & learn
Watch the online module conveniently during lunchtime and enjoy an educational break.
Before and after the online module you will receive extra training material by email.
The online services of 75inQ and Herzien are designed to help you move at your own pace.
Register now and:
- Select a date at your convenience.
- Receive the pre-reading material by email 3 days ahead of the module and start gaining new insights.
- Join the online module or watch the recording of the webinar.
- Watch the recording for 3 days after broadcasting.
- Receive an assignment by email after watching the online training session.
- Learn how to receive feedback from our trainers and experts.